The term ‘GLOBAL FORT FAVOUR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is stated in our company profile. Our company registration number is BN 2446738]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website (www.gfflimited.com) is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change with prior notice to our users.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements as relating to financial matters.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence, which implies that, the sole purpose of creating this website is to ease our users understanding of our company.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).